Monday, August 16, 2010

A Change

A blog name change... welcome to content.

I can't sleep... and I've had some time on my hands the last few days.

The word content and its meanings came to me in the shower.

I want to go back to the city. But this little town (with no Comcast high speed internet) reminds me to stop and look, and think, and breath. I used to enjoy doing those things, but I have been tired, and my internet was too fast to care.

The stopping of my life has been good for my aching neck and back, but hard on my heart. The content of this blog is to remind me of all the silly and serious, the beautiful and thought provoking things I constantly search for. Hopefully when I get back to the city, I will remember to stop and look, think, and breath in all that inspires me. -mh

No comments: