Thursday, November 12, 2009

Like You Wanna Hear My Thoughts On Fashion...

What sort of Nashvillian would I be if I didn't have a CMA post! A little fashion review (my humble opinion), though no one really blew me away. My vote is going to Jennifer Nettles on the red carpet. It's safe, but sometimes safe is better! And to Martina McBride for her dress during her performance. Worst goes to Carrie Underwood during her performance. As my Grandma said, "it was a bit inappropriate."


   Kellie Pickler                                              Taylor Swift


Hillary Scott (Lady Antebellum)               Nichol Kidman (Keith Urban)


     Jennifer Nettles (Sugarland)                                  Lee Ann Womack


                              Reba                                 Kimberly & Karen (Little Big Town)

                     Martina McBride (And performing b/c I like this dress more!)

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Carrie  Underwood (And performing wearing the worst outfit of the evening. The crotch shots didn't help!)
                                                                            

No comments: